Upcoming Running Events & Races
Demo Run with Hoka
Come and try out the new Hoka Speedgoat and Challengers! Hoka will be bringing lots of shoes to demo as well as some swag for everyone! We will be meeting at the Hardtimes Parking Lot in Bent Creek and run starts at 6:30pm
MR Runningpains Events:
The River Loop 6/12/24 Hour – Click Here for more information and to register!
Frosty Foot 8K/30K/50K – Click Here for more information and to register!
Yeti or Not 25k- Click Here for more information and to register!
Fontandango 50 Mile, 50K, 10 Mile & Relay- Click Here for more information and to register!
HEALTHY KIDS RUNNING SERIES:
Lace up your shoes, kids of all ages! Healthy Kids Running Series Asheville will be back in spring 2019! This five week program is a fantastic way to introduce your kids to the joy of running, racing, and having a great time with new friends! Registration will open on January 15th. There will be races for kids ages 2- Middle School ages.
Spring 2019 Dates:
- March 24th
- March 31st
- April 7th
- April 28th
- May 5th
To find out more information and to register, go to http://www.facebook.com/HKRSAsheville/
$5 5K 2019 Schedule
$5 5ks are coming back Spring 2019! $5 5ks are family friendly races that take place at Fletcher Park on the first Wednesday of each month. All proceeds go to a different charity every month and each race has a different theme! Day of registration only! Registration starts at 5:30pm and the races start at 6:30 pm.
- March 6th- Dog Run to benefit Charlie’s Angels
- April 3rd- Donut Run to benefit Calvary Food Pantry
- May 1st- Age Graded run to benefit Connect Buncombe
- June 5th- Partner Run to benefit Special Olympics
- July 3rd- Black Jack Run to benefit Fletcher Park
- August 7th- Prediction Run to benefit JDRF
- September 4th- Relay Run to benefit Habitat for Humanity
- October 2nd- Skirt Chaser to benefit Hope Chest for Women