HOKA ONE ONE
Neutral, 4mm drop, max cushion, ultra trail running shoe
HOKA exists to propel people forward, and the TenNine represents the latest step in the bold, unexpected approach we take to get there. With innovative new midsole geometries designed to provide extensive ground contact for a smoother, more stable cruise over any terrain, this shoe manages to take something you already know – running – and make it into an entirely new experience. The TenNine is more than a shoe – it’s a new piece of gear that happens to go on your feet. In the TenNine, you’ll feel like you can fly.
- WARNING: HOKA ONE ONE designed this product as a piece of specialized equipment specifically for running. Think of these like ski boots or cycling shoes. Using this product for anything other than running may impair balance and dexterity. So, don’t wear these on stairs or while driving. Time to Fly!
- Lightweight, high-abrasion-resistant mesh for protection
- Ariaprene tongue provides comfort, breathability and water management
- Internal tongue wings provide foot lock-down
- Lycra vamp adjusts fit to accommodate foot swelling over long distances
- Heel collar pull tab provides extra support and comfort
- Hubble geometry in midsole designed to provide a stable, smooth ride
- Wider platform designed to maximize ground contact and provide a stable ride
Womens/Trail Running, Competition/HOKA ONE ONE